Conservative Fun House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conservative Fun House Forum

The official forum for the Conservative Fun House podcast and news site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virus on homepage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve_M

Virus on homepage Empty
PostSubject: Virus on homepage   Virus on homepage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:54 am

I'm sorry to say this but a Trojan horse is in your homepage, is there a reason for this or what?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Virus on homepage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virus on homepage   Virus on homepage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:46 pm

did you go straight to the home page or did you go though Google? For some reason Google has been falsely stating that we have a virus on the page. We have been in contact with our server administrators and they tell us that a virus check is run everyday and that there is no problem.

Originally I thought it may be because of the flash player on the front page but that checked out clean as well. be sure to let me know if you still have any problems.
Back to top Go down
https://conservativefunhouse.board-directory.net
Steve_M

Virus on homepage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virus on homepage   Virus on homepage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:52 pm

well, it's gone now but i went straight to the home page (bookmarks)... it was strange but maybe you should look at zone-alarm and avast, those are the basics is use (both the free versions)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Virus on homepage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virus on homepage   Virus on homepage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:19 pm

we have bit defender on our won personal server but we don't control the website server. other then the files we upload to it. That's why I still think may have had something to do with the old flash player we used to access the podcasts on the front page.

It was a 3rd party player that was supposed to be clean but it is the only thing I can think of.

But like I said, the website host company (www.ipower.com) does a virus check on all it's servers everyday and I have not heard of any problems in a few weeks. Hopefully it is gone for good.

let me know if the issues ever arise again.

Damon
Back to top Go down
https://conservativefunhouse.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Virus on homepage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virus on homepage   Virus on homepage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virus on homepage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conservative Fun House Forum :: Anything Goes (within reason of course)-
Jump to: